- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Paradise Riding. At this German-run stable, the 16 horses are in tip-top shape, as is the impressive tack room, with top-quality saddles lined up in a neat row. There are two- or three-hour trail rides ($55–$59, minimum of four riders), or you can set off for a whole day of riding. The moonlight rides are popular and have been the scene of a few marriage proposals. The maximum number of riders they can handle is eight. Week-long riding and lodging packages are available, too. You'll saddle up at the friendly owner's house, across from the entrance to Guacamaya Lodge. Main road to beach, Playa Junquillal. 2658–8162. www.paradiseriding.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's