- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Witch's Rock Canopy Tour. Taking advantage of one of the few remaining patches of dry tropical forest on the Papagayo Peninsula, Witch's Rock Canopy Tour gives you your money's worth: 23 platforms, with a thrilling 450-meter (1,485-foot) cable zip between two of them; four hanging bridges; a waterfall in rainy season; and hiking trails. The 1½-hour tour is $75 per person; transportation from area hotels is extra. on road to Four Seasons Resort, 17 km (10 miles) west of DYI Center on main highway from Liberia. 2696–7101 or 2696–7103. firstname.lastname@example.org. www.witchsrockcanopytour.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe