- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Costa Rica 2014
Tabanuco Beachfront Restaurante & Bar
Tabanuco Beachfront Restaurante & Bar Review
Right on the beach, this lively nightspot also has an elegant terrace restaurant that's romantically torch-lighted at night. Come for fresh ceviche and grilled fish and seafood, Tico-style, as well as chicken and meat dishes. It's open for lunch from 2 pm on, with lots of shade under massive trees and cool breezes off the ocean.
- Address: On the beach, 30 m west of main beach entrance, Sámara, 50205
- Phone: 2656–1056
- Location: Sámara
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We had a fabulous first trip to Costa Rica at Christmas 2012, visiting Arenal (Lost Iguana Lodge & Villa Decary), Tortuguero (Manatus Lodge), Osa Peninsula (Drake’s Bay Aguila de Osa and south Read more
Dear Gate One Travel,
I recently returned from a trip booked with Gate One Travel with my family to Costa Rica and wanted to share our experience.
Reservation # 678910 10 Day Classic Costa Rica with Manuel Read more
In early May, my husband and I will be going from Arenal after a few days in Osa (Bosque del Cabo). Read more
· News & Features
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, ... Read more
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism.... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more