- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Costa Rica 2014
At a Glance
- near hospital and service stations
- nothing special about rooms
- no meals
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Mundiplaza Review
If you just need a bed for the night, this affordable hotel is the town's most modern. On the second floor above a medical clinic, it doesn't have much personality, but it does have fresh rooms with all the modern conveniences. There's also a small restaurant and Internet café in the same building.
- Address: Main road into Nicoya, near hospital, Nicoya, 50201
- Phone: 2685–3535
- Location: Nicoya
- 25 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I just recently got back from my trip to Panama and Costa Rica, and wanted to write this review in case people were looking for agencies to go with. Read more
We returned a couple of weeks ago from a wonderful family trip to Costa Rica and Panama. Read more
Has anyone taken the public bus from SJO airport to downtown San Jose? Read more
· News & Features
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, ... Read more
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism.... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more