- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Costa Rica 2014
Marlin Bill's Review
Sink your teeth into classic New York strip steak, pork chops, and lobster in American-size portions at this open-air restaurant with a great sunset view. Lighter choices include eggplant parmigiana and delicious "dorado fingers"—battered fish fillet strips served with tartar sauce—and seared tuna with wasabi. Rum-based drinks and margaritas flow, and beer drinkers can try Libertas, a Costa Rican craft beer, on draft. Homemade desserts here are delicious, including key lime pie. The decor is decidedly fishy, with fish-themed art on the walls. Fishing and real estate talk over beer and chicken wings keeps the U-shape bar abuzz. The kitchen is open all day, from 11 to 9, and on Sundays for lunch only, when there's a play-off NFL football game or other big sport event on the big-screen TV. There's free Wi-Fi, too.
- Address: Hilltop above main road, near Coconut Harry's Surf Shop, Nosara, 50206
- Phone: 2682–0458
- Location: Playa Nosara
- No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We returned a couple of weeks ago from a wonderful family trip to Costa Rica and Panama. Read more
We had a fabulous first trip to Costa Rica at Christmas 2012, visiting Arenal (Lost Iguana Lodge & Villa Decary), Tortuguero (Manatus Lodge), Osa Peninsula (Drake’s Bay Aguila de Osa and south Read more
I'm 28, female and live in the UK. Read more
· News & Features
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, ... Read more
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism.... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more