- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Il Forno Review
For a break from seafood, try lunch or dinner at this romantic Italian garden restaurant. There are 17 versions of thin-crust pizzas, plus fine homemade pastas and risotto. Vegetarians have lots of choices (if you can get past the thought that veal is on the menu), including an eggplant lasagna and interesting salads. They also serve some tasty seafood and meat dishes. At dinner, candles glimmer all through the garden and on tables grouped under thatched roofs. Spanish and Italian wines are available by the glass or bottle. It's open Tuesday through Sunday, 12:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
- Address: Main road, 200 m east of the bridge in Brasilito, Playa Conchal
- Phone: 2654–4125
- Location: Playa Conchal
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon. and Oct.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Diving amongst a vast school of hammerhead sharks in the Cocos Island of Costa Rica is accessible to experienced scuba divers or to the general traveller aboard a dive submersible. Read more
Pat Hewitt of Costa Rica Travel Exchange planned our great trip to Costa Rica. Read more
I am having a difficult time deciding on an itinerary for our 8 days in costa rica. Read more
· News & Features
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism. ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Costa Rica's main draws are firmly rooted in its landscapes—rainforests, beaches, mountains, and... Read more