Nightlife & the Arts in North Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
North Pacific Coast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-I J-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
With a waterfall in the middle of the dance floor and an oceanfront...
Most local expats meet and greet here at this popular sports...
|Bars||Playas del Coco|
Crazy Monkey Bar
Crazy Monkey Bar is popular with the older surfing crowd, with...
Father Rooster Sports Bar & Grill
The best place to enjoy a quiet sunset margarita—or make that...
The Gilded Iguana
Live acoustic music on Tuesday and Friday nights draws a big...
|Music Clubs||Playa Nosara|
Live music, both acoustic guitar and rowdier dance bands, keeps...
|Music Clubs||Playa Conchal|
Hotel Capitán Suizo
For a pleasant Friday evening, try barbecue on the beach at the...
Hotel El Velero
This lively beachfront hotel hosts beach barbecues on Wednesday...
|Themed Entertainment||Playa Hermosa|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe