- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Buena Vista Lodge & Adventure. The zip-line canopy tour ($40) with Buena Vista Lodge & Adventure has cables that are up to 27 meters (90 feet) off the ground and up to 135 meters (450 feet) long. Rincón de la Vieja National Park.
Rincón de la Vieja Canopy. This combined horseback and canopy tour ($45) includes a 16-platform zip line, a ride to Los Azufrales sulfur springs, or a forest hike to a waterfall with a box lunch. The tours take about 3½ hours. Rincón de la Vieja Mountain Lodge, Rincón de la Vieja National Park, 50105. 2200–0238. www.hotelrincondelaviejacr.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's