- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting Here and Around
From a high point in La Cruz, the road to Salinas descends both in altitude and condition. It's only 15 km (9 miles) southwest to Hotel Ecoplaya Beach Resort, but after the first 2 km (1 miles) of paved road, the rest of the road varies from bad to worse, so it may take up to 45 minutes or an hour. Signs direct you to Puerto Soley and El Jobo, an end-of-the-road hamlet, about 2 km (1 mile) past the turnoff for Ecoplaya. Playa Copal is about 13 km (8 miles) along the same road from La Cruz.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's