Río Perlas Spa & Resort
At a Glance
- springs nice to bask in after a day of sightseeing
- gorgeous river setting
- trout fishing
- basic rooms
- not much peace and quiet during special events
Río Perlas Spa & Resort Review
Thermal springs fill one of the pools at this Mediterranean-style spa hotel squeezed into a small, lush valley beside a rushing river, but rooms, while pleasant, are not especially luxurious, with tile floors, wood ceilings, and slightly dated hotel-style furniture. There is also a condo-community feeling, with a driveway running the length of the property and the rooms divided among many smaller buildings. Ask for one of the more interesting wooden cabins at the back of the property. There is a replica of the Orosi church here, too, where weddings are held. The main event is the full-service spa, with tempting combination packages that will keep you pampered for an entire day.
- Address: 6 km (3 miles) south of Paraíso, turn right at bridge, then 2½ km (1½ miles); look for large sign, Orosi, 30203 | Map It
- Phone: /2533–3341; 866/794–6478
- Website: www.rioperlasspaandresort.com
- Location: The Orosi Valley
- 69 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals, all meals.
View deals in Central Valley for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More