Restaurante La Feria
Restaurante La Feria Review
A permanent exhibition of local art and the expertise of the owner make this a worthwhile stop. This pleasant, family-style restaurant has the usual midscale Costa Rican fare, ranging from fast food to filet mignon; the house specialty is beef tenderloin topped with a Spanish-inspired red-wine-and-mushroom sauce. Casados and gallo pinto compete with more-familiar chicken and seafood dishes. Even paella is on the menu (with three hours' notice), and there's home-baked apple pie for dessert.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's