- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Costa Rica 2014
This small, tranquil restaurant within the Milarepa hotel serves delicious and creative French-influenced plates based on fresh, local ingredients. The menu changes each night, but usually has fresh tuna, mahimahi, or other seafood. Chicken is always free-range, and beef dishes include tenderloin and carpaccio. Tables are arranged under an open-air poolside deck a short walk from the beach. The restaurant does not accept credit cards per se, but if you are a guest at the Milarepa hotel, you may pay your dining tab with your hotel bill at checkout. The restaurant is also open for lunch, with light dishes such as fish tacos and French-style hamburgers.
- Address: Milarepa hotel, 2 km (1 mile) north of soccer field, Malpaís, 60111
- Phone: 2640–0023; 2640–0663
- Location: Malpaís and Santa Teresa
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We had a fabulous first trip to Costa Rica at Christmas 2012, visiting Arenal (Lost Iguana Lodge & Villa Decary), Tortuguero (Manatus Lodge), Osa Peninsula (Drake’s Bay Aguila de Osa and south Read more
Dear Gate One Travel,
I recently returned from a trip booked with Gate One Travel with my family to Costa Rica and wanted to share our experience.
Reservation # 678910 10 Day Classic Costa Rica with Manuel Read more
In early May, my husband and I will be going from Arenal after a few days in Osa (Bosque del Cabo). Read more
· News & Features
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, ... Read more
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism.... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more