- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This small, tranquil restaurant within the Milarepa hotel serves delicious and creative French-influenced plates based on fresh, local ingredients. The menu changes each night, but usually has fresh tuna, mahimahi, or other seafood. Chicken is always free-range, and beef dishes include tenderloin and carpaccio. Tables are arranged under an open-air poolside deck a short walk from the beach. The restaurant does not accept credit cards per se, but if you are a guest at the Milarepa hotel, you may pay your dining tab with your hotel bill at checkout. The restaurant is also open for lunch, with light dishes such as fish tacos and French-style hamburgers.
- Address: Milarepa hotel, 2 km (1 mile) north of soccer field, Malpaís, 60111
- Phone: 2640-0023; 2640-0663
- Location: Malpaís and Santa Teresa
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $144-$159 -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Luxury Resort, 45% Off BookIt.com
- $769 & up -- Costa Rica All-Incl. Escape w/Air & Spa Credit CheapCaribbean.com
- $769 -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/Air, $500 Off — $769 Hotel Riu Guanacaste
- $1099 -- Costa Rica 7-Night Riu All-Incl. Vacation w/Airfare — $1,099 Apple Vacations
Hello to All!
Well, first a big thank you to all who take the time to answer questions, give advice, and post your own trip reports. Know that your efforts have helped shape this fantastic trip that follows… Read more
My husband and I just returned from 9 nights at the Palace. Read more
I plan to visit CR in June
I am thinking of renting a car from San Jose Airport
1) Is driving around the country easy?
2) How accurate are the GPS
3) How is the roads?
4) Do they have proper signs Read more
· News & Features
Surf, sand, and low key vibes draw visitors to Costa Rica on a pretty continual basis.... Read more
The deck of a cruise ship isn't just a classic lounge spot - it's a way to show your kids the world.... Read more
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon.... Read more