- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Restaurante Mar Luna
Restaurante Mar Luna Review
The decor is limited to illuminated plastic fish, ceramic mobiles, potted palms, and colorful tablecloths, but this simple blue wooden structure propped on the hillside has a pleasant view of treetops and the sea below. The fresh seafood, caught each morning by one of the cooks, is what draws the crowds. You might start with sashimi or seafood soup, and move on to one of the popular entrées: grilled tuna with peppers and onions, lobster in a brandy sauce, the humongous mariscada—a sautéed seafood platter for two—or one of the surf-and-turf options.
- Address: East side of road, 100 m north of Manuel Antonio Elementary School, Manuel Antonio, 60601
- Phone: 2777-5107
- Location: Manuel Antonio
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $95 -- Luxe Costa Rica Thermal Resort, Save 45% BookIt.com
- $99 -- Costa Rica All-Inclusive Beach Hotel, Save 55% Riu Hotels & Resorts
- $933 & up -- Costa Rica: 7 Nts. w/Hotel, Car Rental & Air LatinEscapes.com
- $999 -- Panama Canal 14-Night Cruise, $200 Off Norwegian Cruise Line
Just got back from a 11 day Costa Rica trip. Read more
Hello to All!
Well, first a big thank you to all who take the time to answer questions, give advice, and post your own trip reports. Know that your efforts have helped shape this fantastic trip that follows… Read more
It's that time again for our bi-annual GTG at Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica. Read more
· News & Features
Costa Rica's main draws are firmly rooted in its landscapes—rainforests, beaches, mountains, and... Read more
Surf, sand, and low key vibes draw visitors to Costa Rica on a pretty continual basis.... Read more
The deck of a cruise ship isn't just a classic lounge spot - it's a way to show your kids the world.... Read more