- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Costa Rica 2014
Restaurante Mar Luna
Restaurante Mar Luna Review
The decor is limited to illuminated plastic fish, ceramic mobiles, potted palms, and colorful tablecloths, but this simple blue wooden structure propped on the hillside has a pleasant view of treetops and the sea below. The fresh seafood, caught each morning by one of the cooks, is what draws the crowds. You might start with sashimi or seafood soup, and move on to one of the popular entrées: grilled tuna with peppers and onions, lobster in a brandy sauce, the humongous mariscada—a sautéed seafood platter for two—or one of the surf-and-turf options.
- Address: East side of road, 100 m north of Manuel Antonio Elementary School, Manuel Antonio, 60601
- Phone: 2777–5107
- Location: Manuel Antonio
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We had a fabulous first trip to Costa Rica at Christmas 2012, visiting Arenal (Lost Iguana Lodge & Villa Decary), Tortuguero (Manatus Lodge), Osa Peninsula (Drake’s Bay Aguila de Osa and south Read more
Dear Gate One Travel,
I recently returned from a trip booked with Gate One Travel with my family to Costa Rica and wanted to share our experience.
Reservation # 678910 10 Day Classic Costa Rica with Manuel Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, ... Read more
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism.... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more