- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Canopy Safari. There are many zip-line tours in the area that take you flying through the treetops, but Canopy Safari has earned a reputation for long and fast-paced rides. The company's privately owned forest is about a 45-minute car ride from Quepos, and the tour ($75) includes gliding down nine zip lines and a visit to the on-site butterfly garden and serpentarium. Tours take place at 7:30 and 10:30 and include either breakfast or lunch. Office downtown, next to the Poder Judicial, Quepos, 60601. 2777–0100; 888/765–8475 in North America. www.canopysafari.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's