- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
There are various high-tide beach breaks scattered along Playa Bejuco. Waves tend to close out here when the swell is big, but then you can try the mouth of the estuary, 1 km (½ mile) south of the hotels. Bejuco is a do-it-yourself beach, with neither surf schools nor board rental nearby, and because the waves break so close to shore, it's not a good spot for beginners.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's