Nightlife & the Arts in Central Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Central Pacific Coast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This is a good choice for a cocktail, after-dinner drinks, or...
Restaurante El Colonial
The large circular bar and wicker chairs and tables are great...
The bar at Restaurante Moctezuma serves the cheapest beers in...
A típico restaurant is also a popular night spot, with a classical...
|Music Clubs||Manuel Antonio|
Salsipuedes Tapas Bar
This colorful tapas bar hidden behind tropical foliage is a great...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's