Nightlife & the Arts in Central Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Central Pacific Coast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A dance club on Saturday night also has a popular sunset cocktail...
|Dance Clubs||Manuel Antonio|
With large-screen TVs and pool tables, Manuel Antonio's consummate...
Jaco's very own casino, has rummy, slot machines, and craps...
Chico's Bar blasts music from its dark, uninviting entrance...
Dos Locos Restaurante
Older American expats often congregate day and night to people-watch...
This chic club is popular with locals and surfers who stop by...
Sports fans can get their fix at this lively restaurant and bar...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's