Nightlife & the Arts in Central Pacific Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Central Pacific Coast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A dance club on Saturday night also has a popular sunset cocktail...
|Dance Clubs||Manuel Antonio|
With large-screen TVs and pool tables, Manuel Antonio's consummate...
Jaco's very own casino, has rummy, slot machines, and craps...
Chico's Bar blasts music from its dark, uninviting entrance...
Dos Locos Restaurante
Older American expats often congregate day and night to people-watch...
This chic club is popular with locals and surfers who stop by...
Sports fans can get their fix at this lively restaurant and bar...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $99 -- Costa Rica: San Jose Hotel w/Breakfast, 35% Off Aloft San Jose, Costa Rica
- $99 -- Costa Rica All-Inclusive Beach Hotel, Save 55% Riu Hotels & Resorts
- $933 & up -- Costa Rica: 7 Nts. w/Hotel, Car Rental & Air LatinEscapes.com
- $999 -- Panama Canal 14-Night Cruise, $200 Off Norwegian Cruise Line