- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tití Canopy Tour. You'll find a relatively slow-paced zip-line tour ($60) here, a rarity in Costa Rica, through a forest reserve that is contiguous with the national park. A night tour runs $70. Guides go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and safe and will help you spot animals. 150m past Quepos Hospital, Manuel Antonio. 2777–3130. www.titicanopytour.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe