- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Rain Forest Adventures. A modified ski lift offers easy access to the rain-forest canopy, with six-seat gondolas that float through the treetops within a 222-acre private reserve. The company offers guided tours that explain a bit of the local ecology ($60), as well as early-morning bird-watching tours ($100). There is also a small serpentarium and medicinal plant garden ($10). A $75 "Tranopy" tour combines the tram with a 10-cable zip-line tour. 3 km/2 mi west of Jacó, Jacó, 61101. 2257–5961; 866/759–8726 in North America. www.rainforestadventure.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's