- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Pacific Bungee. Want to plummet from a 39-meter (130-foot) tower? A bungee jump (into a pool if you like) costs $50. For another $50, the facility's Rocket Launcher catapults you into the air, with bungeelike recoils to follow. The Big Swing ($50), the third activity here, takes you on a 25-meter-high (85-foot-high), 180-degree arc through the air. You can mix and match activities, or do them all for $100. 200 m south of Red Cross, Jacó, 61101. 2643–6682. www.pacificbungee.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's