- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Because ATV tours are fairly new here, the vehicles are in good condition. But they're not exactly the most eco-friendly way to see the area's rain forest and wildlife, and rollovers always pose a risk to you. Some operators will ask you to put up a credit card voucher of roughly $500.
Adventure Tours. The company that locals consider to provide the best ATV tours with the longest routes has various options: a two-hour waterfall tour ($69), a three-hour tour ($89), and full-day trips ($175). In the center of Playa Jacó, behind Subway, Jacó, 61101. 2643–5720; 877/561–7263 in North America. www.adventurtourscostarica.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's