- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Turismo Curú. Turismo Curú gives horseback tours of the refuge ($10 per hour, plus $10 admission to refuge). You can take a 90-minute guided nature walk ($15) as well. The company also offers inexpensive kayaking trips to Isla Tortuga, including snorkeling ($25, minimum 2 people), or you can rent kayaks by the hour ($10 single, $12 double). There's also a dive shop on-site, with tanks, tours, and diving lessons. Main road, across from Esso station, Paquera, 60105. 2641–0004. www.curutourism.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's