Sights & Attractions in Caribbean Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Caribbean Coast
|A-D E-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Agri Tours Pineapple Tour
Pineapples don't get the same attention in world circles as Costa...
Barra del Colorado Wildlife Refuge
Bordered to the north by the Río San Juan and the frontier with...
|Nature Preserves||Barra del Colorado|
Cahuita National Park
One of Costa Rica's most popular national parks begins at the...
|Parks||Cahuita National Park|
This company offers daily van/boat shuttle service between Puerto...
|Tours||Crossing into Panama via Sixaola|
On the left side of the highway as you enter Limón is a large...
Cacao once ruled the Talamanca region, but few plantations are...
|Farms||Puerto Viejo de Talamanca|
Consulate of Panama
The Panamanian consulate in San José can provide more information...
|Information Centers||Crossing into Panama via Sixaola|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's