- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Costa Rica 2014
Gatta Ci Cova
Gatta Ci Cova Review
Chef-owner Ilario Giannoni strolls the 100 meters over from his La Pecora Nera restaurant to watch over his other baby. The restaurant, whose name comes from an Italian expression meaning "things kept secret," provides a less-formal, less-expensive alternative to the original, but still has all the flair and all the fun. Lunch offerings focus on the $10 plato del día, a bargain with appetizer, salad, a rotating selection of pastas, dessert, and a glass of wine.
- Address: 3 km (2 miles) southeast of town at Playa Cocles, Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, 70403
- Phone: 2750–0730
- Location: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We had a fabulous first trip to Costa Rica at Christmas 2012, visiting Arenal (Lost Iguana Lodge & Villa Decary), Tortuguero (Manatus Lodge), Osa Peninsula (Drake’s Bay Aguila de Osa and south Read more
Dear Gate One Travel,
I recently returned from a trip booked with Gate One Travel with my family to Costa Rica and wanted to share our experience.
Reservation # 678910 10 Day Classic Costa Rica with Manuel Read more
Hello! Read more
· News & Features
Hyatt Hotels Corporation's growing Andaz brand unveiled its latest property, the Andaz Peninsula Papagayo, ... Read more
Officials plan to close Costa Rica's two public zoos and free animals due to environmentalist criticism.... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more