- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
There are three banks in Placencia. Atlantic Bank has an office on the road just north of Placencia Village, as well as a second ATM in Placencia Village, and ScotiaBank is also in the village. Belize Bank has an office at Placencia Point. All three banks have ATMs that accept foreign-issued cards.
Belize Bank in Dangriga accepts foreign-issued ATM cards. First Caribbean International Bank in Dangriga has an ATM that accepts foreign cards. Belize Bank now has an ATM in Hopkins, but not a full-service branch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's