At a Glance
- Cute cottages by the sea
- near many restaurants and bars
- Rooms are small
- some cottages need refurbishing
- beach sand nearby is coarse
- no parking nearby
Check Rates from our Partners
If you're yearning for a cottage right on the beach but don't want to spend a lot of money, then this little cottage colony is for you. Nine cabins, painted in Caribbean pastels, are small but pleasant, though several are well-worn. They have one of the best spots in the village, about 40 feet from the sea at the peninsula's south point. Two of the cabins are "deluxe," with king beds and fully equipped kitchens.
- Address: South Point, Placencia Village
- Phone: 523/3122
- Location: Placencia Peninsula
- 9 cabins
- Credit cards accepted.