- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Wiener schnitzel and Fleischfondue in Placencia? If you have a yen for something different, most of the Austrian and other dishes are very good, if a bit pricey. Danube has a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere with art on the walls by the co-owner, Simone Gareis, and a screened porch for outdoor dining.
- Address: On main road 2½ mi (4 km) north of the Placencia airstrip, Placencia Rd., Seine Bight
- Phone: 610/0132
- Location: Seine Bight
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch. Closed Sun.–Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more