- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
This European-run coffee shop and bistro has good coffee, well-prepared breakfast omelettes, and satisfying smoothies. For lunch, try the salads. It's open for dinner on weekends only. Thongs is small but stylish, with Belizean wood carvings and paintings on the walls. Free Wi-Fi and helpful, friendly owners.
- Address: South of main T-intersection, Front St., Hopkins
- Phone: 622/0110
- Hours: Closed Mon.--Tues.
- Location: Hopkins Village
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more