- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Deb & Dave's Last Resort
At a Glance
- Good value in budget accommodations
- Not directly on the beach
Deb & Dave's Last Resort Review
This simple budget spot in Placencia Village is owned by Deb and Dave Vernon, and while it's nothing fancy, the rooms are spotless, and it's set in pleasant gardens. Deb operates the guesthouse, and through Toadal Adventure, Dave runs some of Belize's best adventure tours. The Vernons also have another property in Placencia, more upmarket, called The North Beach.
- Address: Back Rd., near Tipsy Tuna Placencia Village
- Phone: 523/3207
- Location: Placencia Peninsula
- 4 rooms with shared baths.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Thank you to everybody who responded to my previous post about Belize. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more