Deb & Dave's Last Resort
At a Glance
- Good value in budget accommodations
- Not directly on the beach
Deb & Dave's Last Resort Review
This simple budget spot in Placencia Village is owned by Deb and Dave Vernon, and while it's nothing fancy, the rooms are spotless, and it's set in pleasant gardens. Deb operates the guesthouse, and through Toadal Adventure, Dave runs some of Belize's best adventure tours. The Vernons also have another property in Placencia, more upmarket, called The North Beach.
- Address: Back Rd., near Tipsy Tuna, Placencia Village
- Phone: 523/3207
- Location: Placencia Peninsula
- 4 rooms with shared baths
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.