- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Barracuda Bar & Grill
Barracuda Bar & Grill Review
Owners Tony and Angela Marsico traded running a restaurant in Alaska for operating a beachside bistro in Belize. They've turned this restaurant, part of Beaches and Dreams Seafront Inn, into one of the best eateries on the Southern Coast, with delicious dishes like fresh grilled snapper, pork shank osso bucco, and baked fish with shrimp in a tamarind sauce. Also try the blackened barracuda bits. Catch the sea breezes on the covered, open-air deck while you munch a handmade pizza or enjoy a burger. The restaurant usually closes for a few weeks off-season.
- Address: Sittee Point, Hopkins,
- Phone: 523/7259
- Location: Hopkins Village
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Think we have narrowed down Belize as our destination for our 10 year anniversary this October. Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more