- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mango's of Maya Beach
Mango's of Maya Beach Review
Frank Da Silva, long-time chef at the award-winning restaurant at Inn at Robert's Grove, took over Mango's, raising this casual beachside, three-story thatch-roofed eatery and bar to a new level. The chef brought with him some of his favorites from Robert's Grove, such as conch fritters with chipotle mayonnaise. Many of the dishes are bar snacks, such as fajitas, peel-and-eat shrimp, or chicken wings. You can also sip a beer, enjoy the sea view and breezes from the water, and feast on bigger dishes like filet mignon or baby back ribs. Open 11 am to midnight daily except Monday.
- Address: Maya Beach, Placencia Rd., Maya Beach
- Phone: 523/8102
- Location: Northern Peninsula and Maya Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Hello, There is a ton of great information on the forums. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more