- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mango's of Maya Beach
Mango's of Maya Beach Review
Frank Da Silva, long-time chef at the award-winning restaurant at Inn at Robert's Grove, took over Mango's, raising this casual beachside, three-story thatch-roofed eatery and bar to a new level. The chef brought with him some of his favorites from Robert's Grove, such as conch fritters with chipotle mayonnaise. Many of the dishes are bar snacks, such as fajitas, peel-and-eat shrimp, or chicken wings. You can also sip a beer, enjoy the sea view and breezes from the water, and feast on bigger dishes like filet mignon or baby back ribs. Open 11 am to midnight daily except Monday.
- Address: Maya Beach, Placencia Rd., Maya Beach
- Phone: 523/8102
- Location: Northern Peninsula and Maya Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more