- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mango's of Maya Beach
Mango's of Maya Beach Review
Frank Da Silva, long-time chef at the award-winning restaurant at Inn at Robert's Grove, has taken over Mango's, raising this casual beachside, thatch-roofed eatery and bar to a new level. The chef brought with him some of his favorites from Robert's Grove, such as conch fritters with chipotle mayonnaise (BZ$1.50 each). Many of the dishes are bar snacks, such as fajitas (chicken BZ$20, shrimp BZ$28, lobster BZ$32), peel-and-eat shrimp (BZ$20 for 1/2 pound), or chicken wings. You can also sip a beer, enjoy the sea view, and feast on bigger dishes like filet mignon (BZ$38) or baby back ribs (BZ$32). Open 11 am to midnight daily except Monday.
- Address: Maya Beach, Maya Beach,
- Phone: 523/8102
- Location: Northern Peninsula and Maya Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Belize - Cayo District & Placencia Experience IExplore
- Belize Family IExplore
- Belize Active - Cayo District & San Pedro — $2,399 IExplore
- Belize Family — $2,700 IExplore
- Guatemala, Honduras & Belize — $4,995 IExplore
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Think we have narrowed down Belize as our destination for our 10 year anniversary this October. Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more