- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
King Cassava Cultural Restaurant and Bar
King Cassava Cultural Restaurant and Bar Review
With its sand floors King Kassava may not look like much, but when the rum and beer start flowing, the drums start drumming, and the action at the pool table in the back room gets hot, this is the place to be in Hopkins. The food here is just so-so, but the beer is cold and patrons are convivial. Seating is inside and on the covered open-air patio.
- Address: Main T-intersection entering village, Junction of Main St. and Hopkins Rd., Hopkins
- Phone: 503/7305
- Location: Hopkins Village
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
Hello, I follow some of the posts but have never posted anything regarding a getaway. Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more