Authentic, Italian-style gelato is the thing here, and it's absolutely delicious, the equal of any you'll find in New York, Buenos Aires, or even Rome. Try the tropical fruit flavors, such as banana, lime, coconut, papaya, and mango, or an unusual flavor such as sugar corn, all created from natural ingredients by Italian owner Tiziana Del Col. Beware: You may become addicted and return day after day to sample new flavors.
- Address: Main Square, Main Rd., Placencia Village
- Phone: /
- Location: Placencia Peninsula
- No credit cards.
- Often closed at the end of summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's