- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
No, not that Wendy's. This Wendy's is a local restaurant operated by Wendy Lemus. It moved to a new location in an attractive new building, and unfortunately prices have increased, while the service has decreased. However, the grilled fish is still fresh and delicious, and there are many dishes to choose from, including creole items like cowfoot's soup for lunch on Friday and mestizo dishes like escabeche with fresh flour tortillas. You can dine inside (but there's no A/C) or outside on the porch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
After wanting to go to Belize for a few years now, we are finally going at the beginning of February! Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack?... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more