- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Riverside Café Review
The Creole and Garífuna dishes here are hearty and tasty, prepared fresh by Maudeline Westby. The restaurant is often busy with fishermen and the guys who run boats out to Tobacco Caye and other offshore cayes. If you're going to the islands you can arrange transportation while sipping a beer or having breakfast or a plate of rice and beans.
- Address: Riverside and Oak Sts., on west side of North Stann Creek river Dangriga
- Phone: 661/6390
- Location: Dangriga
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
Hello, I follow some of the posts but have never posted anything regarding a getaway. Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more