- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Green Parrot Beach Houses
At a Glance
- Good option for families
- pleasant beach area
- No swimming pool
Green Parrot Beach Houses Review
This resort has Mennonite-built cottages, some showing a little age, along a nice stretch of beach, each with a kitchenette and dining area. The sleeping quarters are upstairs in a loftlike space with a pitched wooden roof. One nifty feature is an octagonal wall panel, operated by pulleys that you can open for a bedside view of the ocean. Two of the smaller thatch cabañas have outdoor showers. There's a beachfront restaurant.
- Address: No. 1 Maya Beach, 4 mi (6½ km) north of Seine BightMaya Beach, | Map It
- Phone: 523/2488; 734/667-2537 in the U.S.
- Website: www.greenparrot-belize.com
- Location: Northern Peninsula and Maya Beach
- 6 cabins, 2 caban[t]as.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Belize - Cayo District & Placencia Experience IExplore
- Belize Family IExplore
- Belize Active - Cayo District & San Pedro — $2,399 IExplore
- Belize Family — $2,700 IExplore
- Guatemala, Honduras & Belize — $4,995 IExplore
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Think we have narrowed down Belize as our destination for our 10 year anniversary this October. Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more