- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Daytripper Catamaran Charter. Captain Jeff takes small groups up to six people on day sails and snorkeling trips on his catamaran Nell. Trips leave from Yoli's, which also caters lunch. Costs vary depending on destination and length of sail, but a day snorkeling trip is around BZ$135 per person. At Yoli's Pier, Placencia. 666/3117. email@example.com.
The Moorings. Based at Laru Beya Marina along with sister charter company Sunsail, The Moorings offers bareboat and captained monohull and catamaran charters, with a week's bareboat sailing going for around BZ$9,000–BZ$16,000. Laru Beya Marina, Laru Beya Resort, Placencia. 523/3206; 888/952–8420 in U.S. and Canada. www.moorings.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's