- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Candidly, Dangriga isn't exactly a mecca for tourists. (Some hotels have Dangriga mailing addresses, even though they're physically located in Hopkins or on an offshore caye or elsewhere.) Unless you have a special interest in Garífuna culture, need to overnight there on your way to Tobacco Caye, Southwater Caye, or another offshore caye, or simply have a yen to visit quirky, Graham Greene-ish spots, you'll probably spend only a few hours in Dangriga, if that. We do note that the best french fries we've ever had in Belize are at the Pelican Beach Hotel in Dangriga, the best hotel in town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's