Asha's Culture Kitchen
Asha's Culture Kitchen Review
In a rustic wood shack built right over the water, Asha's has the best views of any restaurant in Punta Gorda. From the main dining room or the breezy deck you can look across the Gulf of Honduras to Guatemala. Asha's chef-owner Ashton Martin specializes in fresh seafood served Creole-style, such as fried conch with mashed potatoes or grilled snapper with plantains and beans and rice. The menu, on a chalkboard with the day's fare marked with checks, changes daily. As items are sold out, the check marks are erased, so come early for the best selection. On Sundays, Creole drummers and other musicians provide live entertainment.
- Address: 80 Front St., Punta Gorda
- Phone: 632/8025
- Location: Punta Gorda
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thanks to everyone who encouraged us to go to Belize and to give Lamanai a try. We're back from our trip and had a fantastic time. We lo... Read more
Hi, all - My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Real life is coming at us too fast to duck so... Read more