- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Belcampo Lodge Farm and Agritourism Center
Belcampo Lodge Farm and Agritourism Center Review
Belcampo, the luxury lodge near Punta Gorda, has begun an agritourism program that involves teaching guests about the production of four important Belize products grown locally: chocolate, from organic cacao; rum, from local sugarcane; jams and jellies, from local fruits; and coffee, from beans produced, prepared, and roasted locally. In addition to it upscale jungle lodge, Belcampo has a 3,000-acre farm with agritourism center and 15,000-acre nature preserve near the lodge in Toledo. Programs, lengths, and costs vary. Check with the lodge to see what is offered at the time you expect to be there.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more