- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tate's Guest House
At a Glance
- Clean accommodations at near backpacker rates
- Few frills
Tate's Guest House Review
If you don't demand luxury, you couldn't find a nicer spot in Punta Gorda. Run by longtime Punta Gorda post office worker William Tate and his family, this guesthouse on a quiet residential street is an excellent value. The rooms are immaculate, and the atmosphere's friendly and cheerful. One room has a kitchenette, and there's also a small common kitchen with refrigerator and microwave.
- Address: 34 Jose Maria Nunez, Punta Gorda
- Phone: 722/0147
- Location: Punta Gorda
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Hello, There is a ton of great information on the forums. Read more
· News & Features
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more