- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Tate's Guest House
At a Glance
- Clean accommodations at near backpacker rates
- Few frills
Check Rates from our Partners
Tate's Guest House Review
If you don't demand luxury, you couldn't find a nicer spot in Punta Gorda. Run by longtime Punta Gorda post office worker William Tate and his family, this guesthouse on a quiet residential street is an excellent value. The rooms are immaculate, and the atmosphere's friendly and cheerful. One room has a kitchenette, and there's also a small common kitchen with refrigerator and microwave.
- Address: 34 Jose Maria Nunez, Punta Gorda
- Phone: 722/0147
- Location: Punta Gorda
- 5 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi, all -
My husband Mike and I just returned from our 4th wonderful visit to Belize. Read more
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
Driving in July2014 to Belize, with our granddaughter, dog and slide on Camper. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
Considering a trip to Belize? Here are four of our favorite experiences for a memorable “su... Read more
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring... Read more