- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
At a Glance
- Views of the water
- Most units are not really suites
Check Rates from our Partners
Beya Suites Review
From the verandas on the second- or third-floor rooftop terrace of this bright pink, waterfront hotel (beya means beachfront in the Garífuna language) within walking distance of downtown Punta Gorda, you have expansive views of the water. Despite the name, the hotel has mostly rooms rather than true suites, but they're modern, with tile floors, plaster walls, cable TV, and air-conditioning. The hotel is Belizean-owned.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I've just returned from a fantastic 10 day adventure to Belize and wanted to share my trip report since reading so many of these before I went was so helpful.
i put off for too long shopping for a new Read more
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
For anyone who has been to both Chan Chich and Bosque del Cabo, how did you think the two compared? Read more
· News & Features
Travelers to Belize will find a fairy-tale landscape of white-sand beaches, lush rain forests, and soaring ... Read more
Do you dream about going snout-to-snout with a bear, or at least observing a bear from a safe and responsible... Read more
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime.... Read more