- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
An established spot, Grace's has genuine value and serves a hearty plate of beans and rice and other Belizean staples. Get a seat near the entrance and eye the town's street life. This is a good place for a full breakfast of eggs, bacon, fry jacks (a Belizean version of a sopapilla), and, of course, beans. For lunch and dinner you can always get chicken, but you can usually get fresh fish, too, plus pizza, chow mein, hamburgers, and several dozen other dishes.
- Address: 21 Main St., Punta Gorda
- Phone: 702/2414
- Location: Punta Gorda
- No credit cards.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Radisson Fort George and Marina in May: $180 & Up Expedia
- Book Now & Save! Belize City Fr $151+/Nt Travelocity
- The Great House Biggest Sale! 6 Nts + Air Fr $1,179 Travelocity
- Belize City Savings! Book at Princess & Casino Fr $109+/Nt — $109 Expedia
- Top Vacation Sale! 5 Nts + Air as Low as $1,361 — $1,361 Travelocity
My fiancee and I are planning our honeymoon. Read more
2 weeks in Belize was not enough to explore the entire country, but we got a taste of it and we know we will go back for more!
I will not go into a lot of details, but I got a lot of help from this forum Read more
Planning a 8 day trip to Belize in August with 2 teens (16 and 19). Read more
· News & Features
Honeymoons are the chance to take the adventure of a lifetime. ... Read more
Planning a trip to Belize, you'd expect all manner of outdoorsy and water activities.... Read more
Chock full of ruins, boutique hotels (two owned by Coppola), great food, and barefoot-minded beaches,... Read more