The Deep South Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Deep South Restaurant Reviews
With relatively few tourists coming to the region, and most local residents unable to afford to eat out regularly, restaurants in Toledo often are here today and gone tomorrow. Even those that stick around often open and close at the whim of the owner or the cook. Those that do make it are usually basic spots serving local fish and staples like stew chicken with beans and rice. Prices are low—you'll rarely pay more than BZ$30 for dinner, unless you’re eating at an expensive lodge such as Belcampo. Nearly all Toledo restaurants are in PG.
Browse The Deep South Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's