- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Getting to PG can be a long and sometimes arduous trip, so if you've invested the time and money to get here you'll want to stay long enough to justify your investment. Three days is a minimum, one to rest up from your journey and to see the town PG, at least one to visit the ruins and contemporary Mayan villages nearby, and the third for water activities.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe