The Deep South Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Deep South Hotel Reviews
The entire Toledo District has only about 30 hotels, most of them in and around Punta Gorda. Most are small and owner-run. You can usually show up without reservations and look for a place that suits you. Clean, basic rooms are under BZ$100, and for BZ$150–BZ$200 you can stay at a charming small inn. Several jungle lodges have rates of BZ$300–BZ$500 or more, and Belcampo is among the most expensive lodges in the entire country.
Hotel and Restaurant Prices
Prices in the restaurant reviews are the average cost of a main course at dinner or, if dinner is not served, at lunch; taxes and service charges are generally included. Prices in the hotel reviews are the lowest cost of a standard double room in high season, excluding taxes, service charges, and meal plans (except at all-inclusives). Prices for rentals are the lowest per-night cost for a one-bedroom unit in high season.
Browse The Deep South Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's