The Deep South Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Punta Gorda Hotels
From the verandas on the second- or third-floor rooftop terrace . . .
Blue Belize Guest House
At this welcome addition to PG lodging choices, you can settle. . .
Coral House Inn
Americans Rick and Darla Mallory renovated this 1938 British colonial-era. . .
A charming and enthusiastic young British couple, Ian and Kate. . .
Sea Front Inn
With its pitched roofs and stone-and-wood facade, this four-story. . .
Sirmoor Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast
This newly opened B&B, in a restored 100-year-old colonial. . .
Tate's Guest House
If you don't demand luxury or soft beds, you couldn't find a nice. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Belize - Cayo District & Placencia Experience IExplore
- Belize Family IExplore
- Belize Active - Cayo District & San Pedro — $2,399 IExplore
- Belize Family — $2,700 IExplore
- Guatemala, Honduras & Belize — $4,995 IExplore