Sights & Attractions in The Cayo District
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in The Cayo District
Actun Chechem Ha
On private land, Actun Chechem Ha, which means "Cave of the Poisonwood...
|Archaeological Sites, Cave||The Cayo District|
Benque House of Culture
The mission of Benque House of Culture, one of five government-sponsored...
|Museums / Galleries||The Cayo District|
Poustinia Land Art Park
One of the most unusual and least-known attractions in Belize...
|Museums / Galleries, Arts / Performance Venues||The Cayo District|
Xunantunich, pronounced shoo-nan-too-nitch, is one of the most...
|Archaeological Sites||The Cayo District|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's