Sights & Attractions in The Cayo District
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Cayo District
|A-D E-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
El Pilar, near the border of Belize and Guatemala, is still being...
|Archaeological Sites||San Ignacio|
Elijio Panti National Park
Named after the famed Guatemala-born herbal healer who died in...
|Parks||Mountain Pine Ridge|
Five Blues Lake National Park
At the 4,000-acre Five Blues Lake National Park, until 2006 you...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Belmopan City|
George Price Centre for Peace and Development
A permanent exhibit at this cultural center, library, and museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Libraries||Belmopan City|
Green Hills Butterfly Ranch and Botanical Collections
Green Hills is the largest and best of Belize's butterfly farms...
|Nature Preserves||Mountain Pine Ridge|
Guanacaste National Park
Worth a quick visit on the way in or out of Belmopan is Belize's...
Hands down, Hummingbird Highway is the most scenic roadway in...
|Scenic Drives||Belmopan City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's