Sights & Attractions in The Cayo District
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Cayo District
|A-D E-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Actun Chechem Ha
On private land, Actun Chechem Ha, which means "Cave of the Poisonwood...
|Archaeological Sites, Cave||The Cayo District|
Barton Creek Cave
This wet cave in a remote area off the Mountain Pine Ridge Road...
|Bodies of Water, Cave||Mountain Pine Ridge|
Belize Botanic Gardens
The life's work of Ken duPlooy, an ornithologist who died in...
|Gardens / Arboretums||San Ignacio|
Benque House of Culture
The mission of Benque House of Culture, one of five government-sponsored...
|Museums / Galleries||The Cayo District|
Just at the western edge of San Ignacio, on a tall hill, is a...
|Archaeological Sites||San Ignacio|
Caracol was a metropolis with five plazas and 32 large structures...
Chaa Creek Natural History Centre & Blue Morpho Butterfly Farm
The Natural History Centre at The Lodge at Chaa Creek has a small...
|Museums / Galleries, Nature Preserves||San Ignacio|
Chalillo Lake was created in late 2005 by the controversial damming...
|Bodies of Water||Mountain Pine Ridge|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's