Sights & Attractions in The Cayo District
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Cayo District
|A-D E-J K-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Actun Chechem Ha
On private land, Actun Chechem Ha, which means "Cave of the Poisonwood...
|Archaeological Sites, Cave||San Ignacio|
Barton Creek Cave
This wet cave in a remote area off the Mountain Pine Ridge Road...
|Cave||Mountain Pine Ridge|
Belize Botanical Gardens
The life's work of Ken duPlooy, an ornithologist who died in...
|Gardens / Arboretums||San Ignacio|
Benque House of Culture
The mission of Benque House of Culture, one of four government-sponsored...
|Museums / Galleries||San Ignacio|
Just at the western edge of San Ignacio is a third major Mayan...
|Archaeological Sites||San Ignacio|
Caracol (Spanish for "snail") is the most spectacular Mayan site...
Chaa Creek Natural History Centre
The Chaa Creek Natural History Centre has a small library and...
|Museums / Galleries, Nature Preserves||San Ignacio|
Chalillo Dam Reservoir
The Chalillo Dam Reservoir was created in late 2005 by the controversial...
|Bodies of Water||Mountain Pine Ridge|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Belize - Cayo District & Placencia Experience IExplore
- Belize Family IExplore
- Belize Active - Cayo District & San Pedro — $2,399 IExplore
- Belize Family — $2,700 IExplore
- Guatemala, Honduras & Belize — $4,995 IExplore